PELICAN RAPIDS, Minn. (AP) — Authorities in western Minnesota have discovered a buried body after a man reported an incident at his home.
The Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office says the man come to the sheriff's office Friday afternoon to report the incident at his home north of Pelican Rapids. The man told authorities there was a dead person at that location.
Authorities secured the scene and found the body of a 28-year-old man buried on the property.
No names were released. The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is assisting in the ongoing investigation.
- Buried body found in western Minnesota
- One dead in western Minnesota plane crash
- Body of missing Minnesota woman found in New Orleans
- Bodies of missing fishermen found in northern Minnesota
- Body of second Minnesota man found in Wisconsin lake
- Illinois boy found buried in shallow grave; parents charged
- Semi collides with school van in western Minnesota
- Traffic signs buried or covered in snow
- Body found in frozen eastern Iowa lake
- Carcasses, malnourished dogs found at western Iowa kennel