ROCHESTER, Minn. - Authorities are asking residents in northeast Rochester to be on high alert after a burglary Tuesday where cash and a cell phone were stolen from a family’s home.
Police said it happened in the 700 block of 30th St. NE between 8:25 a.m. and 2 p.m.
There were no signs of forced entry.
Police are asking anyone who saw anything to contact them.
- Burglary reported in northeast Rochester neighborhood
- Rochester neighborhood garden expanding
- Burglary suspect sought in northeast Iowa
- Another report of a man exposing himself in Rochester neighborhood
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary
- Plea deal in Rochester burglary
- Rash of burglaries continues with 2 more reports in Rochester
- Police: 3 houses robbed in Rochester neighborhoods
- Rochester neighborhood looks to re-brand itself
- Rochester neighborhood works to help out pollinators