OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – Authorities say a metal pipe was used for someone to gain entrance to a garage and steal around $13,000 worth of items.
The residential burglary was reported in the 12000 block of 18th Ave. NW in Oronoco Township.
The victim told investigators it happened sometime between Sept. 14-16.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said someone used a metal pipe to smash a hole in the service door,
Some of the property taken includes a riding lawn mower, mountain bikes and tools, according to authorities.
- Burglary investigation underway in southern MN after pipe used to gain entry to garage
- Authorities: Around $10K worth of damage in southern MN burglary
- Burglary investigation underway in Olmsted Co.
- Residential burglary investigation underway in Olmsted County
- Investigation underway after vehicles damages 3 garage doors
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Authorities investigating after rash of thefts in southern MN town
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident