ROCHESTER, Minn. - A burglary investigation is underway after someone allegedly punched through a wall to enter a construction site.
Rochester police say a burglary was reported at 9 a.m. Sunday at 1640 S. Broadway Ave. The location is where the Holiday Inn used to be.
Police say a bag of tools were stolen, but the worth of the missing property hasn’t been released.
- Burglary investigation underway at site of old Rochester Holiday Inn
- Burglary investigation underway after money taken from Rochester business
- Burglary investigation underway in Olmsted Co.
- Residential burglary investigation underway in Olmsted County
- Winona man arrested for Rochester construction site burglary
- Investigation underway after fire underneath Rochester bridge
- Rochester Police investigating pair of burglaries
- Rochester Police investigating burglary at Subway
- Police investigating Christmas burglary in Rochester
- Burglary investigation in Grafton