ROCHESTER, Minn. - A burglary investigation is underway after someone allegedly punched through a wall to enter a construction site.
Rochester police say a burglary was reported at 9 a.m. Sunday at 1640 S. Broadway Ave. The location is where the Holiday Inn used to be.
Police say a bag of tools were stolen, but the worth of the missing property hasn’t been released.
- Burglary investigation underway at site of old Rochester Holiday Inn
- Burglary investigation underway after money taken from Rochester business
- Burglary investigation underway in Olmsted Co.
- Burglary investigation in Grafton
- Authorities investigating another theft from Rochester construction site
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary
- Demolition begins at Days Inn
- Debris fire Monday at Rochester construction site
- Burglary investigation underway in southern MN after pipe used to gain entry to garage
- Rochester man sentenced for burglary and assault