ROCHESTER, Minn. - Around $115 was taken from Northwestern Mutual last Friday.
Rochester police say the burglary was reported at 201 23rd Ave. SE. When employees opened at 7:45 a.m. Friday, they noticed scratches on an entry door and money missing.
There are no suspects and no surveillance video is available.
- Burglary investigation underway after money taken from Rochester business
- Burglary investigation underway at site of old Rochester Holiday Inn
- Burglary investigation underway in Olmsted Co.
- Rochester business falls victim to counterfeit money
- Burglary investigation in Grafton
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary
- UPDATE: Investigations underway after Clear Lake businesses vandalized overnight
- Rochester business expands to Byron
- Small business roundtable in Rochester
- Burglary investigation underway in southern MN after pipe used to gain entry to garage