FOREST CITY, Iowa – A burglary charge has been dismissed against a man police say was caught trying to hang himself.
Tylor Christopher Anderson, 28 of Forest City, was arrested after a woman said he broke into her Forest City apartment in late July 2017 and threatened to kill her with a knife. Officers say when they arrived at the scene, Anderson was trying to commit suicide.
A charge of 1st degree burglary was filed against Anderson but it has now been dismissed. The Winnebago County Attorney’s Office says there is insufficient evidence to go to trial because of the “unavailability or uncooperativeness of witnesses.”
- Burglary charge dismissed against Forest City man
- Forest City man has alibi for burglary, assault charges
- Forest City teen accused of five burglaries
- Forest City teen sentenced for burglary
- Forest City man charged with selling meth
- Eight criminal charges against Forest City man
- Forest City man to stand trial for burglary and assault
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Man gets five years for Forest City burglary
- Titonka man sentenced for Forest City burglary, domestic assault