(CNN) -- Burger King has changed its menu in honor of Halloween, releasing the "Nightmare King" sandwich next week.
The fast-food chain is offering the "spooky" sandwich Oct. 22 through Nov. 1.
It's a quarter-pound of beef, a chicken filet, American cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and onion – all topped off with a green sesame seed bun.
Officials with Burger King said the sandwich is "clinically proven to induce nightmares."
The "Nightmare King" goes for $6.39.
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween
- Burger King is selling a 'Ghost Whopper' for Halloween
- Northwood woman charged with Burger King theft
- Trial set in Burger King theft
- Woman sentenced for Burger King theft
- Halloween (1978) vs. Halloween (2007)
- Burger King plans to roll out Impossible Whopper across the United States
- Descent Into Darkness: My European Nightmare (2013)
- Fall Attraction: Nightmare on First Street