FOREST CITY, Iowa – A man arrested in a bar parking lot has been sentenced.
25-year-old Cody Ronald Adams of Buffalo Center pleaded guilty to carrying weapons and assault for an incident at Oranges bar in Buffalo Center on April 5. The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of a suicidal man who had fired a gunshot. Deputies say they arrived to find Adams in the parking lot and that he told them he had a gun in his truck.
Authorities say Adams also approached another man in the parking lot and swung at him with a knife in one hand and brass knuckles in another.
Adams has been sentenced to seven days in jail, followed by two years of supervised probation, and pay $690 in fines.
- Buffalo Center man sentenced for bar parking lot incident
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Parking lot drug dealer sentenced in Austin
- New superintendent named in Buffalo Center
- Not guilty plea in Buffalo Center stabbing
- Man sentenced after violent incident in Rochester parking garage
- Buffalo Center man pleads not guilty to burglary and assault
- Man sentenced for gun-in-mouth incident
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident
- Rochester man sentenced for second bar assault