AUSTIN, Minn. - The Austin Bruins have a good thing going after winning three of its last four games, including a 4-3 overtime victory on Saturday versus Bismark.
The team announced on Tuesday that second-year forward Connor Mylymok has committed to play Division I hockey at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
In his second season of junior hockey, he has already tallied 12 points across 14 games which doubles his 54 game total from last year.
Mylymok and the Bruins return to the ice on Jan. 9 at St. Cloud with 7:10 PM start time.
- Bruins' Mylymok commits to play DI hockey
- Making the cut: 150 hockey players aim to make the Bruins' roster
- 3rd period flurry leads to Bruins win
- Bruins beat Wilderness, take 1-0 series lead
- Backbone of the Bruins: Alex Schilling
- Bruins advance to Central Division Finals
- Grizzlies' Hart signs tender with Bruins
- Austin Bruins have bought the Rochester Ice Hawks
- Bruins clinch home ice for first round of playoffs
- Bruins fall in OT, trail 0-2 in central division finals