MASON CITY, Iowa – A Britt woman is pleading not guilty to possession of meth, pot, and prescription pills.
Law enforcement says it found the drugs in June 2018 at a Mason City home where Heather Lynn Graves, 41, was staying. Graves was charged in February with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, possession of marijuana-2nd offense, and possession of prescription drugs without a prescription.
According to court documents, Graves admitted to authorities she used and sold meth. Her trial is due to start on May 7 in Cerro Gordo County District Court.
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges
- Britt woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Waterloo woman pleads guilty to dealing drugs in Mason City
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to marijuana charge
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Britt woman gets probation for Mason City meth
- Man pleads not guilty in Mason City drug bust
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug deals