MASON CITY, Iowa – A Britt woman gets probation for drug possession in Cerro Gordo County.
Heather Lynn Graves, 41, was arrested in February after a warrant sweep. Law enforcement says meth and other drugs were found at a Mason City home where Graves was staying in June 2018.
She pleaded guilty to possession of meth-3rd offense and has been sentenced to three to five years of supervised probation. Graves must also complete all recommended substance abuse and mental health treatment.
- Britt woman gets probation for Mason City meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Britt woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City man receives probation for meth sales
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Britt man sentenced for meth possession