FOREST CITY, Iowa – A man caught with drugs in Winnebago County is not going to prison.
34-year-old Robert Awbo Hakieem Yarbrough of Britt was arrested on December 22, 2016 after a traffic stop in Forest City. Authorities say a search of his vehicle found both marijuana and methamphetamine.
Yarbrough pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver meth and was sentenced Tuesday to five years of probation.
- Britt man sentenced for meth possession
- Britt woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Albert Lea man sentenced for meth possession
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession
- Elgin woman sentenced for Rochester meth possession
- Britt man pleads guilty to child porn possession
- Britt man sentenced for child pornography
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Rochester man sentenced for drug possession