ELLENDALE, Minn. – A North Iowa driver is hurt after rolling his vehicle in Steele County Friday evening.
Neil Robert Ausborn, 27 of Britt, was driving south on Interstate 35 when the Minnesota State Patrol says he lost control just after 7 pm north of Ellendale and crashed. The highway was snow and ice covered at the time.
Ausborn suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries and was taken to Owatonna Hospital. The State patrol says Ausborn was wearing his seat belt.
The Steele County Sheriff’s Office and Ellendale First Responders and Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Britt man hurt in Minnesota crash
- UPDATE: Britt man hurt in crash near the Mason City airport
- Four hurt in separate Minnesota crashes
- Britt VFW efforts honored
- Minnesota man hurt after snowmobile accident
- Britt man sentenced for meth possession
- Britt man sentenced for child pornography
- House catches fire in Britt
- Rockford man in Minnesota crash
- Several hurt in weekend crashes across southern Minnesota.