MASON CITY, Iowa – A bridge is being closed for a week due to tree removal.
Mason City says the span on 12th Street NW in the area of North Taft Avenue will be shut down Monday and remain closed to through traffic for about five days. Road closure signs will be placed at surrounding intersections.
Image from Mason City administration.
City staff is asking drivers to avoid this area and use alternate routes until the tree removal is complete.
- Bridge closure in Mason City
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- More road closures begin Monday in Mason City
- Update: Flooding causing Mason City closures, including roads, Human Society
- Replacement of Mason City bridge to start Monday
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- SAW: Mason City's Danny Kamm
- House fire in Mason City