OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A concession stand break-in at Byron has led to burglary and theft charges against two boys, 13 and 14, after 20 pounds of candy was recovered.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said it recovered candy, along with face masks and a pair of black gloves connected to the weekend theft.
A boy was seen wearing a hooded sweatshirt and white tennis shoes captured on video.
Authorities said the two juveniles admitted to breaking in and stealing items.
- Boys, 13 and 14, facing charges for breaking into concession stand, stealing candy
- Austin police: Boy, 13, steals vehicle, leads authorities on pursuit
- Loughlin, husband and 14 parents face new charge in scam
- Austin woman to stand trial for stealing from vulnerable adults
- Boy, 17, facing felony assault charges for Phoenix Academy incident
- Rochester boy, 17, facing litany of drug charges
- Boy, 14, charged with felony theft, many other crimes in Rochester
- Mason City man charged with stealing snowmobiles
- Man facing felony theft charge for allegedly stealing phone from counter of Clear Lake bar
- Local dentist office collecting candy for soldiers