An 8-year-old North Iowa boy used his lawn mowing business to show support for local law enforcement.
Posted: Jun 18, 2021 10:37 AM
- Boy, 8, shows support for north Iowa law enforcement by saving money from mowing lawns
- Hundreds march in Iowa in support of law enforcement
- Minnesota license plate supports law enforcement
- Flag waving to support law enforcement
- Law enforcement looking for stolen snowmobiles in North Iowa
- Iowa law enforcement expressing support of new 'Back the Blue' law
- Iowa tax cuts could save families money
- Law enforcement discusses movement
- Saving money and energy
- Iowa DNR asks people to hold off mowing their ditches
Scroll for more content...