ROCHESTER, Minn. -- Rochester Police responded to Lourdes High School after an anonymous 911 call stating there was a bomb inside the school.
The call from a male came into dispatch around 11 p.m. Monday. Police and the Rochester Fire Department arrived to search the entire school but found nothing suspicious. A bomb dog was not used.
Police determined the threat was not credible, and say it is up to school leaders if they want to hold classes Tuesday.
As of early Tuesday morning, KIMT has not heard anything from Lourdes High School about canceling classes.
Police haven't made any arrests in this case and didn't say if there were any suspects.
- Police investigate bomb threat at Rochester Lourdes High School
- UPDATE: Rochester Fire Department on scene at Lourdes High School
- SAW: Rochester Lourdes' Pat Leary
- Lourdes High School students publish book
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bomb threats
- Charges dropped in Rochester bomb threats
- Bomb threat at southern Minnesota school
- SAW: Lourdes' Trey Billmeier
- SAW: Lourdes' Emma Schmitz
- Rochester Police Department talks bomb scare