Update: As of 10 a.m. Wednesday, the boil advisory has been lifted.
MESERVEY, Iowa – Residents of a Cerro Gordo County town are being asked to boil their water until further notice.
City officials say a fire hydrant replacement is causing them to issue this advisory, which means that water should be boiled before being used for cooking or personal hygiene.
- Boil advisory lifted for Meservey
- UPDATE: Boil advisory lifted for Meservey
- UPDATE: Boil Advisory lifted for Ostrander
- Boil advisory lifted in Plymouth after nearly 3 weeks
- Boil advisory in local town
- Meservey residents asked to watch water temperature
- House fire Monday morning in Meservey
- Plymouth remains under boil water advisory
- Health advisory lifted at Foster Arends Beach
- Meservey man in fair condition after tractor rollover