MESERVEY, Iowa - The boil advisory has been lifted for the city of Meservey.
Previous story below
MESERVEY, Iowa – A boil advisory has been issued for the city of Meservey.
Mayor Richard Miller says a water main break forced them to shut off the water to repair it. Miller says this does not appear to be related to the cold but is a long-standing maintenance issue.
Residents are urged to boil their water before using it for cooking, drinking, or brushing their teeth until further notice.
- Boil advisory lifted for Meservey
- UPDATE: Boil advisory lifted for Meservey
- UPDATE: Boil Advisory lifted for Ostrander
- Boil advisory lifted in Plymouth after nearly 3 weeks
- Boil advisory in local town
- Meservey residents asked to watch water temperature
- House fire Monday morning in Meservey
- Plymouth remains under boil water advisory
- Health advisory lifted at Foster Arends Beach
- Meservey man in fair condition after tractor rollover