CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. (AP) — Authorities have recovered the body of a second Minnesota man who was missing from a pontoon on Lake Wissota in western Wisconsin.
Investigators from the Chippewa County Sheriff's Department found the body of 22-year-old Antonio Robinson of Minneapolis around 9 a.m. Tuesday. The investigators used drones to locate Robinson's body near the Wissota Hydro Dam.
Robinson's body was found near where the body of his friend, 50-year-old Travis Cramer of Coon Rapids, Minnesota, was removed from the lake on Sunday.
The Leader-Telegram reports neither man showed signs of injury or struggle.
Authorities say Cramer owned the pontoon and was camping in the area with Robinson. The unoccupied pontoon was found Sunday morning, with all the men's belongings on board.
Foul play is not suspected.
- Body of second Minnesota man found in Wisconsin lake
- Body found in frozen eastern Iowa lake
- Buried body found in western Minnesota
- Missing Wisconsin girl found alive
- Wisconsin man arrested for drugs in Lake Mills
- Man saved from icy Minnesota lake
- Body of missing Minnesota woman found in New Orleans
- Bodies of missing fishermen found in northern Minnesota
- Snow records toppled in South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin
- NIACC baseball in Wisconsin?!