FLOYD COUNTY, Iowa – A mishap unloading a boat resulted in a truck going into Rudd Lake on Tuesday morning.
The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office no injuries were reported, and the man who was in the truck was able to climb out the window.
Authorities said he was unloading the boat, got back in his truck and the vehicle began rolling backwards.
The truck and trailer were pulled from the lake.
- Boating mishap results in truck going into lake in Floyd County
- Election 2018: Final Floyd County results
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Tractor fire in Floyd County
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Two hurt in Floyd County rollover
- Floyd County foundation announces annual grants
- Barn destroyed in Floyd County fire
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement