ALBERT LEA, Minn. - The Freeborn County Sheriff's Office responded to a boating accident on Fountain Lake on Saturday, involving a boat and jet ski.
The driver of the boat told authorities he didn't see the jet ski, and collided with it. That sent the two girls on the jet ski into the water. They were transported to Mayo Clinic Health Systems of Albert Lea, and are expected to be OK.
Nobody in the boat was injured.
Authorities say those involved are local and under the age of 18.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor. The investigation is ongoing.
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two
- Freeborn County woman injured in 1-vehicle accident
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- 1 injured after I-35 accident in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle accident in Freeborn County
- Three-vehicle accident in Freeborn County
- 2 injured in Freeborn Co. accident on Monday night
- Freeborn County crash injures one person
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- One injured in Freeborn County crash