OSAGE, Iowa – A Minnesota man is pleading not guilty to drug charges in Mitchell County.
James Earl Ogden, 36 of Blooming Prairie, was arrested after a traffic stop on April 28 on Highway 218. Law enforcement says Ogden was caught with nearly a pound of marijuana, marijuana wax, prescription pills believed to be morphine, and more than $5,000 in cash.
Ogden pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to possession with intent to deliver marijuana, and two counts of failure to use a drug tax stamp. His trial is now set to begin on July 18.
- Blooming Prairie man pleads not guilty in North Iowa
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- Morning fire in Blooming Prairie leaves house in shambles
- Blooming Prairie reacts to dead body found in ditch
- North Iowa teen pleads guilty again
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to Ames theft
- Man pleads guilty to crimes in two North Iowa counties
- Man pleads guilty to Ponzi scheme in North Iowa
- Freeborn County woman pleads guilty to stalking North Iowa man