ALBERT LEA, Minn. – Naeve Health Care Foundation is announcing a $215,000 gift to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea.
“Our mission is to support local health care and we carefully consider the best options to support and ensure our local care,” says Sue Loch, Foundation President. “The Foundation is intentional about choosing to support projects that will benefit our local community.”
This money will support numerous projects, including new outdoor recreation space, a smoking cessation program, an ultrasound carpal tunnel program, music therapy, a patient exam chair, and a phototherapy full body booth.
“These gifts given by the Foundation will enhance outpatient services that are offered by Mayo Clinic Health System and will promote state of the art programs for our patients,” says board member Diane Clark.
Naeve Health Care Foundation is a non-profit group that has supported health care in Albert Lea for 55 years.
- Big gift for Mayo in Albert Lea
- Mayo wrestling holds off Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea wrestling preps for big week
- UPDATE: Mayo responds to strike authorization vote in Albert Lea
- SEIU Albert Lea members reach agreement with Mayo
- Mayo Clinic renovates Cancer Center in Albert Lea
- Mayo opening Saturday clinics in Austin and Albert Lea
- Mayo unveils improved radiology department in Albert Lea
- Statewide union to join strike at Mayo in Albert Lea