ALBERT LEA, Minn. – The Naeve Health Care Foundation is donating $215,464 to the Mayo Clinic Emergency Department in Albert Lea.
“We are very grateful for this gift from Naeve Health Care Foundation to equip the Emergency Department observation beds,” said Mark Ciota, M.D., CEO of Mayo Clinic Health System – Albert Lea and Austin. “We value the long-term relationship between the Foundation and the hospital, and we greatly appreciate the generosity of community members and benefactors who support the work of the Naeve Health Care Foundation.”
Mayo says the money will be used for patient care equipment for four observation beds.
- Big donation to Mayo emergency department
- Mayo Clinic Emergency Staff Plan
- Mayo Clinic Emergency Department busy with ice-related injuries
- Mayo Clinic Health System emergency department trains for Albert Lea births
- Big gift for Mayo in Albert Lea
- Rochester Police Department awarded $30,000 from Mayo Clinic
- Mayo unveils improved radiology department in Albert Lea
- Mayo donates leftover bottled water to local food bank
- Mayo Clinic Foundation gets donations from Kid's Cup
- Mayo Clinic launches campaign for Donate Life Month