AUSTIN, Minn. – Quality Pork Processors says its employees have raised over $140,000 for the United Way of Mower County.
“To me, this year’s pledge means QPP employees understand the value of the programs United Way supports and that they are committed to their community and its citizens. It shows they want to help,” says John Berglund, Campaign Chair at QPP.
A check will be presented to the United Way on Wednesday.
“We are grateful for the work and commitment of Quality Pork Processors and their employees. They continue to be a strong partner in advancing the community toward a better tomorrow,” says Diane Baker, Executive Director of the United Way of Mower County.
- Big donation for Mower County United Way
- Hormel donates to United Way of Mower County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Local meat company donates over $120,000 to United Way of Mower County
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- Truck hits tree in Mower County
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- Federal money for Mower County watershed
- Mower County dentist office visits schools