ROCHESTER, Minn. – A teenager has been taken to the hospital after a car/bicycle collision.
It happened at the intersection of 11th Avenue SW and 2nd Street SW in Rochester. An 18-year-old male was reportedly riding his bike east on 2nd Street in the bike lane and crossed at a red light. A car going south on 11th Avenue with a green like hit the bicyclist.
Authorities say he was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Rochester fire and police and Gold Cross Ambulance handled this incident.
- Bicyclist hit in Rochester intersection
- UPDATE: Female bicyclist hit in Rochester
- Bicyclist hit by truck in Mason City
- Bicyclist injured in hit-and-run collision
- Bicyclist hit by car in Austin
- Construction closing Rochester intersection on Tuesday
- Motorcyclist hit in Rochester
- Traffic signal work to begin Monday at Rochester intersection
- 1 bicyclist killed in Palo Alto County in north Iowa after being hit by van
- Construction starts Thursday on 4th and 41st street intersections in Rochester