WASECA COUNTY, Minn. – A bicycle rider is killed after being hit by an SUV in southern Minnesota.
The collision happened around 6:40 am Tuesday on Highway 13 in Waseca County. The Minnesota State Patrol says Cynthia Jo Newman, 23 of Waseca, was northbound on Highway 13 when she hit a bicyclist north of Waseca.
The State patrol says Anthony Michael Hodge, 30 of Waseca, died in the collision.
The Waseca County Sheriff’s Office and North Memorial Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Bicyclist hit and killed in southern Minnesota
- Bicyclist hit in Rochester intersection
- Bicyclist struck and killed by school bus in Minnesota
- Police: Bicyclist killed in western Iowa hit-and-run
- Dodge County bicyclist hit by truck and killed
- Bicyclist hit by truck in Mason City
- Bicyclist injured in hit-and-run collision
- UPDATE: Female bicyclist hit in Rochester
- Bicyclist hit by car in Austin
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash