Garner, Iowa – A Belmond man is facing three felony drug charges and allegedly admitted to officers he planned to sell methamphetamine.
Heath Shelton, 38, is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on and is facing two felony charges for possession of a controlled substance and one felony charge for failure to affix tax stamp.
According to court documents, Shelton was arrested at 12:44 a.m. Tuesday and was found to be in possession of meth with the intent to deliver. He was arrested in the 100 block of N. State St. in Garner and found with seven or more grams of meth. Shelton was also found in possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
Shelton is being held without bond.
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Three facing drug charges in Hancock County
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Man charged with 6 felonies, including having drugs near school in Hancock Co.
- Authorities say man facing felony charges after eluding police in Hancock County