ROCHESTER, Minnesota -- Fillmore Central assitant football coach Aaron Janssen's son John was one of the few kids chosen to be an honorary Harlem Globetrotter for this Friday at the Mayo Civic Center.
Celebrating his seventh birthday with the team, John had the time of his life. The Globetrotters will head to Mason City this Monday at 7 p.m. at Mason City High School.
- Being an honorary Harlem Globetrotter
- Harlem Globetrotters coming to Rochester and Mason City
- Harlem Globetrotters help raise money for area nonprofits
- Boy in need of transplant lives courtside dream with Globetrotters
- University of Minnesota awards honorary degree to Prince
- Rochester police officers welcome honorary member to the team; family 'beyond forever grateful'