ROCHESTER, Minn. – This load of blueberry beer was singing the blues Wednesday.
Around 43,000 pounds of Grain Belt Blueberry Beer were in a semi that tipped over Wednesday.
Authorities said the driver was going around 20-25 miles per hour on a curved ramp in Olmsted County when he thinks the load shifted and tipped the trailer.
The driver of the semi, 59-year-old Jeffrey Olson, of New Ulm, suffered a minor injury and wasn’t transported.
- Beer Spill: Around 43,000 pounds of blueberry beer in trailer that tipped over in southern MN
- Controversy brewing over beer billboard
- Brewing beer for a cause
- Tariffs on aluminum could raise beer prices
- Guilty plea in Northwood theft of guns and beer
- Sheriff: 138 pounds of marijuana found hidden in containers in southern MN ditch
- Police: More than 200 pounds of marijuana seized in southern MN traffic stop
- Trailer tips over south of Mason City
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive