OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A barn fire Tuesday resulted in around $15,000 in damage.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said the 911 call came from a man working on a 1,000-foot communication tower who saw the fire.
The barn, which had not been used for many years, recently had a steel roof put on it and was located at 7255 Silver Creek Road NE.
Authorities said there is nothing suspicious about the fire and that they believe it was caused by an electrical issue.
- Around $15,000 in damage from Olmsted Co. barn fire
- Barn valued at $50K destroyed by fire in Olmsted County
- Overnight barn fire in Rochester causes $30,000 in damage
- Fire consumes Olmsted Co. home
- Barn destroyed in Floyd County fire
- Fire destroys barn in southeastern Minnesota
- Sheriff: 50 goats killed, $80K in damage during Freeborn Co. barn fire
- Crews work to rebuild damaged roads in Olmsted County
- Tractor, hay bales farm equipment damaged in Olmsted Co. blaze
- AT&T gives $15,000 to Rochester Boys and Girls Club