FLOYD COUNTY, Iowa – The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office says a barn is a total loss after a Tuesday fire.
Authorities say at 4:10 p.m. Tuesday, the Sheriff’s Office, along with the Floyd, Rudd and Colwell Fire Departments responded to the 2300 block of 170th St. for a barn fire.
The barn was destroyed but no injuries were reported.
- Barn destroyed in Floyd County fire
- Flames destroy a rural Floyd County home
- Tractor fire in Floyd County
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Fire in Mower county destroys two vehicles
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Two hurt in Floyd County rollover
- Floyd County foundation announces annual grants
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement