AUSTIN, Minn. – Attacking someone in a bar results in probation for a Mower County woman.
Brittney Earline Anderley, 31 of Austin, was sentenced Thursday to five years of supervised probation for pleading guilty to 3rd degree assault. Austin police say Anderley got into an argument with another female at the Bakery Lounge on November 3, 2018, throwing a bar glass at her and hitting her in the head.
- Bar assault means probation for Austin woman
- Austin woman pleads guilty to bar assault
- Austin woman pleads not guilty in bar assault
- Austin woman gets probation for financial exploitation
- Austin purse thief gets probation
- Plea deal results in probation for Austin assaults
- Safe stolen from Austin bar
- Probation for car/train collision in Austin
- Austin man gets probation for stolen gun
- Man accused of domestic assault gets probation