Ask anyone on the Austin Bruins hockey team, goalie Alex Schilling has been the cornerstone of the program's successful season so far. With a 22-13-2-3 overall record, a goals against average of 2.35 and a save percentage of 91.6 this regular season, it's no wonder his fellow teammates give praise. Especially since he's followed it up with standout performances in games one and two of their central division semifinal series. Click on the video tab for the full story.
Goalie Alex Schilling has a 0.96 save percentage so far in the playoffs.
Posted: Apr 17, 2018 6:43 PM
- Backbone of the Bruins: Alex Schilling
- 3rd period flurry leads to Bruins win
- Bruins beat Wilderness, take 1-0 series lead
- Bruins advance to Central Division Finals
- Bruins' Mylymok commits to play DI hockey
- Grizzlies' Hart signs tender with Bruins
- Austin Bruins main camp gets underway
- SAW: Spring Grove's Alex Folz
- Austin Bruins have bought the Rochester Ice Hawks
- Bruins clinch home ice for first round of playoffs
Scroll for more content...