ROCHESTER, Minn. - Rochester police say a two-year-old is in critical conditional after being found underwater in a bath tub.
Police say it happened Saturday around 6:23 p.m. in the 4300 block of 3rd St. NW. The 2-year-old was in the bathtub with his sibling. The mother walked away for a period of time and returned to find the child unresponsive in the water.
Police are still investigating.
- Baby found unresponsive in bath tub
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 40 stores
- Mom says she found infant son unresponsive in bathtub in Iowa
- Bed Bath and Beyond is closing 20 more stores
- Police: Man arrested for allegedly having swim trunks down to ankles in Rochester hot tub with kids present
- Welcome baby Duke!
- Iowa couple charged after 6 kids, baby, found living in squalor
- Trial delayed again for dad in death of baby found in swing
- Mom of baby found dead in Chickasaw Co. might use intoxication defense