STEELE COUNTY, Minn. – A baby is seriously hurt after the van he was in rolled in a ditch.
According to Minnesota State Patrol, the van was southbound on Interstate 35 in Medford Township when it had to slow for another vehicle. The 34-year-old driver of the van lost control, causing the vehicle to go into the ditch and roll over.
All four passengers are being treated at Owatonna Hospital.
The baby’s injuries are being described as “life threatening.”
- Baby facing 'life threatening' injuries after rollover in Steele County
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.
- UPDATE: Life-threatening injuries in Mower County collision
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- Minnesota man faces life threatening injuries after being thrown off motorcycle
- Hayfield woman flown to the hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Stewartville man suffers life-threatening injuries in car/tractor collision
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester