ALBERT LEA, Minn. – The death of an infant is being investigated by police.
Albert Lea Police and Fire Rescue, along with Gold Cross Ambulance Service, received a 911 call at 7:33 am Wednesday about a one-year-old girl who was not breathing and unconscious. Emergency personnel arrived and say they found the baby was dead.
The Albert Lea Police Department says foul play is not suspect but the girl had been treated on Tuesday for flu-like symptoms. Further tests will be done to decide on a specific cause of death.
- Baby death under investigation in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Police: Death investigation underway after body found in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Prison for Albert Lea burglar
- Art installation in Albert lea
- Flames destroy Albert Lea garage
- Forklift fire in Albert Lea