ROCHESTER, Minn. – An auto accident backed up traffic at the interchange of Highway 52 and 19th Street NW on Wednesday and one woman is facing a DWI charge.
Police said Vanya Graham, 33, rear-ended a vehicle to cause the crash. She's facing a charge of third-degree DWI.
The accident happened a little after 5 pm.
- 1 arrested for DWI after Rochester traffic accident
- Accident slows traffic in Rochester
- 3-car accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Rochester traffic stop leads to DWI charge against woman who had children in vehicle
- UPDATE: Traffic accident on Highway 52 in Rochester
- Three-vehicle accident in Rochester
- School bus accident in Rochester
- Rochester man pleads not guilty in DWI crashes
- Rochester woman charged with 2 DWIs in 7-hour span