BYRON, Minn. - Authorities are dealing with an auto accident on westbound Highway 14.
It occurred just after 3:30 pm at the intersection with 10th Avenue NE. One car struck another from behind. No one was taken from the scene by ambulance.
One of the cars appears charred after the collision.
- UPDATE: Auto accident in Byron
- UPDATE: Auto accident at IBM in Rochester
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Auto accident in Mason City
- Auto accident in Olmsted County
- Monday morning auto accident in Rochester
- Multiple auto accidents on icy Minnesota roads
- Cresco driver cited for January auto accident
- Teen injured in Mower County auto accident
- Cresco driver in southeastern Minnesota auto accident