UPDATE: Nicole Trometer contacted Iowa law enforcement at around 12:30 pm Monday and said she was in Vermont. She was directed to contact the nearest law enforcement agency and identify herself. The Franklin County Sheriff's Office in Vermont then confrimed that Nicole Trometer spoke with deputies and is in good health. Trometer says she traveled to Vermont with Danile Kittredge willingly.
This missing person's investigation has been closed.
Previous story below
REMSEN, Iowa - Authorities are in northwest Iowa are searching for a woman who went missing Sunday morning.
Nicole Trometer, 27, was last seen Sunday morning in Le Mars with 34-year-old Daniel Kittredge.
Trometer has two vehicles registered in her name: A 2013 White Dodge Durango (license plate IAA 432) and a 2004 Silver Ford Explorer (IHY 475).
Trometer was reported missing Monday.
Anyone with any knowledge of either’s whereabouts or any information regarding the location of her vehicles is requested to contact the Remsen Police Department at 712-786-2299.
- Missing Iowa woman located in Vermont
- UPDATE: Missing woman located in North Iowa
- Update: Missing North Iowa woman located in Mason City, man arrested
- Garrison Keillor's Vermont appearance cancelled after outcry
- UPDATE: Missing girls located in Rochester
- Missing man located in NE Iowa has been reunited with family
- New info: Parents arrested, missing 2-year-old located in northeast Iowa
- Ground and water searches fail to locate missing man in North Iowa
- Missing Iowa woman reward fund at nearly $316,000
- Iowa Democratic caucuses set up locations across the world.