MURRAY, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say an Iowa man died in an accident involving a tractor in eastern Nebraska.
The accident occurred Tuesday evening, about 3 miles (5 kilometers) southeast of Murray. The Cass County Sheriff's Office says the man became pinned between a tractor tire and a machine he was trying to attach to the tractor.
The sheriff's office says the man already was dead when deputies and medics arrived. He's been identified as 61-year-old Richard Kruse. He lived in McIntire, Iowa.
- Authorities say Mitchell County man killed in Nebraska farm accident
- Authorities identify woman killed in Mitchell County tree-clearing accident
- Authorities say Iowa man killed himself in Nebraska prison
- UPDATE: Man found after Mitchell County car accident
- Turtle Creek Wind Farm approved in Mitchell County
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- UPDATE: Minnesota man killed in NE Iowa farm accident
- 1 person dead after industrial accident in Mitchell County
- Man dies in northeast Iowa farm accident
- Mitchell County man sentenced for swallowing meth