UPDATE: The Chickasaw County Sheriff's Office sys James Boyd has been found and is safe. They say they sincerely appreciate the efforts of everyone who helped look for him.
Previous story below
CHICKASAW COUNTY, Iowa - Authorities are asking for your help to locate a missing person who may be disoriented.
“James Louis Boyd, age 86 of Fredericksburg was last seen at approximately 2:00 pm (Monday) at the Waverly Walmart. Mr. Boyd was driving a red in color Dodge Ram 1500 truck bearing Iowa license plates GV 327. Boyd is described as a white male, 5'8", 225 lbs, grey hair, a mustache and is of stocky build. He was last seen wearing bib overalls, a blue jacket, pullover sweater (dark in color) and a dark ball cap. Mr. Boyd also wears glasses,” the Sheriff’s Office said.
“James Boyd may be confused or disoriented and the family says there are dementia concerns. Mr. Boyd had a prior episode where he got confused and lost and was later located near the twin cities (MN).”
- UPDATE: Man missing from Chickasaw Co. is found
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found alive
- UPDATE: Missing Winneshiek County man found
- UPDATE: Missing Hampton man found in Nebraska
- UPDATE: Missing teen found unharmed
- Chickasaw County man arrested for child pornography
- UPDATE: Man reported missing in Worth County has been found
- UPDATE: Chickasaw Co. father blames mother for baby's neglect death
- Chickasaw Co. man convicted in death of infant found in swing