Rochester, Minn. - Authorities responded to a crash involving a school bus crash as conditions worsened Wednesday near Rochester.
With slick roads, authorities responded to the 9200 block of 75th St. NW west of Genoa.
A black SUV was also involved in the collision.
The Olmsted County Sheriff's Office, the Minnesota State Patrol, the Oronoco Ambulance and Pine Island fire all responded.
There are no word on specific injuries, but there has been at last one parent who picked up a child from the crash.
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- Authorities investigating after rash of thefts in southern MN town
- Authorities: Around $10K worth of damage in southern MN burglary
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- Overnight bike crash sends 1 to hospital in southern MN
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Juvenile in custody after school threat in southern MN