Rochester, Minn. - Authorities responded to a crash involving a school bus crash as conditions worsened Wednesday near Rochester.
With slick roads, authorities responded to the 9200 block of 75th St. NW west of Genoa.
A black SUV was also involved in the collision.
The Olmsted County Sheriff's Office, the Minnesota State Patrol, the Oronoco Ambulance and Pine Island fire all responded.
There are no word on specific injuries, but there has been at last one parent who picked up a child from the crash.
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- Authorities investigating after rash of thefts in southern MN town
- Authorities: Around $10K worth of damage in southern MN burglary
- Authorities: Hunter found dead under tree stand in southern MN
- First responders on scene of southern MN gas leak
- Girl, 5, hit by vehicle after getting off school bus in southern MN
- Update: School bus driver laid on horn before driver hit 5-year-old girl in southern MN
- Southern MN authorities: Man allegedly led authorities on pursuit before stealing vehicle
- Southern MN authorities: Deputy bit while responding to PTSD episode; Police officer head-butted in the nose
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN