ROCHESTER, Minn. – Another construction theft is under investigation in Olmsted County.
Authorities say the theft happened Aug. 18-20 in the 4900 block of Mayo River Lane SW.
A side door on a construction trailer was pried open and items such as air nailers, saws and drills were stolen. The value of the items is between $13,000-$15,000.
- Authorities investigating another theft from Rochester construction site
- Debris fire Monday at Rochester construction site
- Another construction site theft reported in Olmsted County
- Guilty plea in Mason City construction site theft
- Around $10K worth of tools stolen from Rochester construction site
- Authorities investigating after rash of thefts in southern MN town
- Burglary investigation underway at site of old Rochester Holiday Inn
- Sheriff issues advice after another construction site theft in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: Construction site cave in closes lane of traffic in Rochester
- Tools valued at $4,000 taken from southern MN construction site