ROCHESTER, Minn. – Rochester police are awaiting toxicology reports after an autopsy was completed on a man who was found dead this week near a creek in southern Rochester.
Police said Thursday that there is still no cause of death for Andre Degeneffe, 39, of Minneapolis.
The man was in Rochester for a medical appointment and was reported missing an hour before his body was found.
No arrests have been made and authorities said it could have been an accident or medically related. Authorities said there were no signs of a murder or a suicide.
The Rochester Police Department says it was called just before 12:30 p.m. Monday about a body in the 3800 block of Commercial Drive SW.
- Authorities awaiting toxicology reports of man who was found dead in Rochester creek
- Dead body found in southern Rochester creek
- Authorities ID man found dead at Rochester Motel 6
- Authorities identify man found dead along Rochester road
- Authorities identify man killed in Rochester shooting
- Authorities ID SE Minnesota man found wrapped in blanket after vehicle went into creek
- Mother: Missing Mower County man found dead; Authorities confirm skeletal remains found
- Authorities: Hunter found dead under tree stand in southern MN
- Authorities ID couple found dead in Iowa murder-suicide
- Still awaiting word on the contents of the Mueller Report