Olmsted County, Minn. – Authorities are asking for the public’s help to locate a man they believe to be in southeast Minnesota.
According to a press release, the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Luke Hottel. Hottel is wanted for three counts of threats of violence, three counts of fifth-degree assault and reckless driving. Hottel also has a Jackson County warrant for second-degree assault, first-degree burglary, threats of violence and a felon in possession of a firearm.
Hottel is described as 6-foot-1, 203 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. He is considered to be armed and dangerous.
A reward of $1,000 is being offered in relation to the arrest of the fugitive. Either call 507-328-6774, 507-328-6800 with information or go to http://www.rochesterolmstedcrimestoppers.org/.
- Authorities asking for public's help to locate wanted man
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Mason City Housing Authority opens new location
- Authorities asking for public's help to locate missing 16-year-old last seen in Austin
- Authorities: Man wanted for assault gets away after 6-mile pursuit
- Authorities make arrest after missing Mason City girl is located
- Charles City police asking for public's help to locate driver
- Osage police ask for public's help to locate stolen truck
- Update: Mason City PD asking for public's help to locate missing man
- Albert Lea police asking for public's help to locate man after abduction attempt