WORTH COUNTY, Iowa Authorities are asking for the public's help after a high-speed chase Sunday through north Iowa and southern Minnesota.
At around 9:10 p.m., the Worth County Sheriff's Office assisted the Freeborn County Sheriff, Albert Lea Police and the Iowa State Patrol in a pursuit that originated in Albert Lea.
Related: Three arrested after robbery, pursuit that began in Albert Lea
The pursuit went southbound on Interstate-35 and east on Highway 105 into Northwood and eventually northbound on Highway 65 back into Minnesota.
The pursuit included going down many residential streets in Northwood and residents are asked to keep their eye out for anything suspicious (firearms, drugs, etc ).
Authorities are asking you to call 641-324-2481 if you find anything and said "do not touch any items" that are found.
- Worth Co. Sheriff: Keep eye out for 'anything suspicious' after pursuit in Northwood neighborhoods
- Not guilty plea in Worth County pursuit
- Osage man arrested after Worth County pursuit
- Construction underway at Northwood-Kensett
- Third Northwood food pantry opens
- Wanted man arrested in Worth County after foot pursuit
- Albert Lea man to stand trial for Worth County pursuit
- Suspicious behavior results in drug arrest in Worth County
- A Sheriff's warning about suspicious online messages
- Three women arrested - 1 a teacher at Northwood-Kensett - after Worth County search