OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - Authorities in southeastern Minnesota said Tuesday that a missing man has been located and is safe.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said family reported Monday that 35-year-old Travis Jonsgaard as missing.
The family last heard from the Rushford man on Nov. 30 around noon via text message. Authorities said around 11 a.m. that Jonsgaard has been located.
Authorities believe he was staying in the 6300 block of Saint Bridget's Rd. NW.
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- Sheriff's Office: Male found dead after shooting in SE Minnesota
- Minnesota boy, 6, missing after getting off bus found safe
- Police: Search continues Saturday for missing man in SE Minnesota
- Missing child from Mower County found safe
- Missing Austin teen found safe, father says
- Residents relieved after missing Hampton man with dementia found safe
- Missing Mason City man found safe in L.A.
- Sheriff: 2 horses found dead in animal neglect case in SE Minnesota
- Sheriff: Therapy dog found dead, possibly choked to death in SE Minnesota