ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 33-year-old female was robbed and assaulted while walking home late Tuesday night.
Authorities say the woman was near 18th Ave. and 41st St. NW and was on her way home after going out for drinks at Broadway Pizza.
The woman noticed three males talking in a different language (possibly Somalian) and was on the phone with her sister when she was pushed to the ground, kicked in the face and robbed.
The suspects, described as being 18-22 years old and close to 6-foot, stole $100 and a debit card, according to authorities.
The woman suffered a facial laceration to her lower lip.
- Authorities: Woman robbed, assaulted in Rochester while walking home
- Authorities: Teenager, mother assaulted during Rochester incident
- Rochester duo sentenced for robbing pregnant woman's home
- Rochester police investigating robbery of woman walking home from work
- Rochester woman treated after apartment complex assault
- Rochester walks to end MS
- Police: 3 houses robbed in Rochester neighborhoods
- Rochester man loses assault appeal
- Wright County woman sentenced for robbing an unoccupied home
- Rochester police: Woman sexually assaulted after couple accepts ride home from bar